Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sting 1996-09-08 Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Houston, TX, US [SBD]



Sting

A Perfect Night in Houston

Final date of the american date of his Mercury Falling Tour, Houston, Texas 1996

Liberated from silver disc RSM 188-2 (Royal Sound Music Entertainment Inc)

Recording Lineage - silver disc


Lineup

Kenny Kirkland - keyboards
Dominic Miller - guitars
Vinnie Colaiuta - drums
Clark Gayton - trombone
Butch Thomas - saxophone
Sing - vocals and bass


Disc 1
The hounds of winter
I hung my head
I was brought to my senses
Let your soul be your pilot
If you love somebody set them free
Every little thing she does is magic
Seven days
Im so happy I cant stop crying
Fields of gold
You still touch me

Disc 2

Synchronicity II
Roxanne
Bring on the night / When the world is running down...
Demolition man
An englishman in New York
If I ever lose my faith in you
Every breath you take
Lithium sunset
Fragile

DOWNLOAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment